For the rimming of the glass:
Juice of half a Lime
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of chili powder
For the cocktail:
1 cup of cubed ripe watermelon (seeds removed)
4 Tablespoons of Tequila
1 Tablespoon of Lime juice
1 Tablespoon of Sugar Syrup
For rimming of the glass:
1. Place lime juice in a saucer.
2. Mix salt, sugar and chili powder then place in a second saucer.
3. Dip glass in lime juice so outer edge of glass becomes wet. Repeat in the second saucer with chili salt mixture.
1. Juice watermelon in a cocktail shaker. Strain to get rid of any solids.
2. Add watermelon juice, tequila, lime juice, sugar syrup and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
3. Fill rimmed glass with ice and strain drink into the glass.